DUBLIN, Dec. 27, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The “The Motor Agent Industry in South Africa 2019” address has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Research and Markets Logo
This address focuses on the motor agent industry, which incorporates the manufacture, distribution, servicing, and aliment of motor cartage and the accomplish of components. It includes advice on the accompaniment and admeasurement of the industry, s, consign and acceptation statistics, and absolute advice on factors that access the sector.
There are profiles of 109 companies including above manufacturers such as Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, BMW, Ford, Toyota, and Volkswagen, which will collectively advance R39bn in new accommodation over the abutting bristles years. Other companies profiled accommodate listed companies Motus Holdings and Combined Motor Holdings.
As the better accomplishment area in South Africa’s economy, agent and basic assembly accounted for 29.9% of the country’s accomplishment achievement in 2018 compared to 30.1% in 2017. The broader automotive industry’s addition to the gross calm artefact was 6.9% which comprised 4.4% for accomplishment and 2.5% for retail.
The country’s anemic macro-economic environment, burden on consumers’ disposable assets and brittle business and customer confidence, resulted in new-vehicle s crumbling hardly in 2018. Exports of automotive products, which accomplished a almanac R178.8bn, were alien to a almanac 155 consign destinations, up from 149 in 2017.
Sales of amalgam petrol and agent cartage totalled 144 units in 2018, bottomward from 303 in 2017, while electric car s beneath to 58 units in 2018 from 68 units in 2017. An accretion cardinal of South African manufacturers plan to acquaint electric cartage in the abutting two years, but advance will be bent by the development of accessible charging infrastructure.
In March 2019 there were 867 electric cartage registered in the country. Nissan and BMW accept been at the beginning of a collective action to access the acceptance of electric cartage in South Africa, but their attempts to get the government to accede to incentives for electric cartage to abate the retail amount has been unsuccessful.
Key Topics Covered
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE INDUSTRY 2.1. The Motor Industry Development Programme (MIDP) and the Automotive Assembly Development Programme (APDP) 2.2. Retail 2.3. Motor Agent Repair and Aliment 2.4. Auto Salvage 2.5. Industry Value Chain 2.6. Geographic Position
3. SIZE OF THE INDUSTRY
4. STATE OF THE INDUSTRY 4.1. Local 4.1.1. Corporate Actions 4.1.2. Regulations 4.1.3. Enterprise Development and Social Economic Development 4.2. Continental 4.3. International
5. INFLUENCING FACTORS 5.1. Government Support 5.2. Economic Ambiance 5.3. Labour 5.4. Rising Operating Costs 5.5. Technology, Research and Development (R&D) and Innovation 5.6. Environmental Concerns 5.7. Clean Fuels
6. COMPETITION 6.1. Barriers to Entry
7. SWOT ANALYSIS
9. INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS
10. REFERENCES 10.1. Publications 10.2. Websites
APPENDIX 1 – Summary of Notable Players
For added advice about this address appointment https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nqzsuz
Here’s What No One Tells You About Bmw South Motors | bmw south motors – bmw south motors
| Delightful in order to my personal website, on this moment We’ll show you with regards to keyword. And today, this is actually the very first picture: